CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Someone Else To Love

I knew something had gone terribly wrong

The day you raised your voice to me

I always knew that you were strong

But I didn't know how hard your punch would be


I thought my heart was big enough

That my love could get us through

But I guess I wasn't all that tough

Because I couldn't protect myself from you


I never thought you'd fill me with fear

Then the day came that you raised your fist

You hit me so hard my eyes filled with tears

Who's heart could be as cold as this


You told me repeatedly how stupid I was

But I knew better than to listen to your words

They were filled with venom, but later with lust

My life with you had become a curse


When I finally left you

We found out what stupid was

When empty was how I left you

And I found someone else to love

0 comments: